The RAC website members area was introduced in 2011 in order to securely share real-time intelligence, revolutionising the speed that RAC information can be processed and distributed, which is key to tackling retail crime. Suspects can be quickly identified and in many cases, incidents deterred before they happen.
The benefits of the secure member’s area include
- View your RAC Newsletters, Bulletins, Target Lists and Identification Sought Gallery online
- Up to the minute bulletins and latest images of all active suspects
- Reporting ability to submit information and upload images securely to RAC
- Actual footage of methods
- No extra cost to RAC members
Access to this area of the website is restricted to authorised members only. Unauthorised attempts to access this application are strictly prohibited and may constitute an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. All access attempts are recorded and may be used as evidence if required.