Sharing information and consistent partnership working are key to deterring and reducing crime.
RAC provides the following for members:
Monthly Newsletter featuring:
- Suspects requiring identification, regional news and updates
- Images and intelligence on organised travelling teams and individuals
- Images and intelligence on suspects local to your area
- Methods of operation
- Vehicles used by suspects
- General crime prevention information
Bulletins which feature urgent information requiring immediate circulation.
Team Target Lists featuring images and methods of suspects who ‘work together’ in a group of two or more. Many teams travel throughout the UK and further to commit crime.
Local Target Lists featuring images of the most active suspects who commit crime local to your own area
ID Sought Gallery details images of suspects requiring identification and is available for viewing on our secure website members area
Crime Prevention Information:
- Card Fraud
- Counterfeit Notes
All of the above information can be sent in hard copy to members each month; however the most effective method of accessing information which is produced and uploaded on a daily basis, is through our Members Area.